The employees in the government sector have always been facing a severe problem, and that is, where they will live after their retirement? Needless to say, almost all the people working on different positions in government departments are provided homes by the government during their service tenure. But an uphill task comes before them when they are retired. The gravity of this issue becomes more serious when the government servants or officers are in Delhi.
Keeping in view the same, Diamond Officers Boulevard by the reputed Antriksh Group has come up with to Diamond Multi State Cghs .
- This is probably for the first time in the national capital of India when a dedicated township has come into existence for the government officers.
- The project falls in the premium Dwarka L Zone which is being considered to be the most futuristic location in the entire NCR region.
- It propels the mission and vision of MPD 2021 (Master Plan Delhi 2021), under the operations of Diamond Multi State Cooperative Group Housing Society.
- The mission of MPD-2021 is ‘Housing for all by 2022’ including the government officers.
- The project provides homes to public sector and retired officers including ministry officers, central and state government officers, DRDO, police officers, bank officers, government teachers.
- Officers Housing Scheme has been launched as per guidelines of MPD 2021.
- There are different floor plans available in the area of 1200 sq.ft. 1350 sq.ft.and 1650 sq.ft.
- 1 minutes drive away from leading metro station
- Adjoining with proposed embassy
- 24×7 water, electricity & Wifi accessible
- High security options available
- 5 minutes away from IGI Airport
- 2 minutes away from football stadium and golf course
Security, common area maintenance, affordability in terms of electricity, ample parking and amenities are some of the factors that are on top of the minds of buyers while contemplating on the purchase.